Legal & Disclaimer
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Use of the Website
The Website and its content are intended for customers of Repeltec. You may not use this Website or its content for any purpose not related to your business with Repeltec. You are specifically prohibited from: (a) downloading, copying, or re-transmitting any or all of the Website or its content without, or in violation of, a written license or agreement with Repeltec; (b) using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods; (c) manipulating or otherwise displaying the Website or its content by using framing or similar navigational technology; (d) registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any party for any Repeltec product or service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; and (e) using the Website or its content other than for its intended purpose.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
All material on this Website, including (but not limited to) text, images, illustrations, etc., are protected by copyrights that are owned or controlled by Repeltec or by other parties that have licensed their material to Repeltec. Material from the Website may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the express written permission of Repeltec.
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY FEATURE OR PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME. REPELTEC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE NONINFRINGING; THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR TIMELY.
5. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER REPELTEC NOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, STATEMENTS, OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Repeltec and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of this Website.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the European Union without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the European Union in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website.
2. Personal Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
3. How We Collect Your Personal Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our Website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
6. Email Collection
We may collect your email address, but only if you voluntarily provide it to us. This may occur, for example, if you sign up to receive an email newsletter, or enter a promotion. We will use your email address for the purposes for which you provided it to us, and also from time to time to send you emails regarding the Site or other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt out of such email communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in the email.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
9. Contact Us